Part-Time Nursery Practitioner / Teacher, Newhaven
Nursery Practitioner / Teacher (Each Peach Forest School, Newhaven)
Part-time – hours TBD
Looking for are looking for a Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners / Teachers to join our team at Each Peach Forest School in Newhaven.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To be part of the day to day experience to connect with children and their families, create a nurturing and stimulating environment and provide valuable interactions and teaching experiences for children
- To comply with all aspects of the EYFS framework, our policies and procedures and associated documentation
- To ensure and promote the safeguarding and welfare of babies and children at all times
- To build and maintain professional relationships with other staff, line managers, all stake holders, outside agencies and visiting professionals
- To ensure you keep up with your key person duties and update and encourage parents to be involved with their child’s learning, the vibrant community of the nursery setting and ‘at home’ learning
- To be an inspiring role model for children and set high expectations which motivate and challenge children
- To provide a flexible approach to working to ensure the smooth running of the nursery
- To ensure you demonstrate good practice, promote learning, plan educational opportunities for all children whilst considering their individual needs
- To keep updated with current practice through our program of continued professional development
Day to day duties:
- Working with your team to plan safe, stimulating and appropriate activities to encourage children in all areas of development
- Managing your key children’s developmental stages and maintain accurate records of observations, assessments and plan for children’s individual needs in line with our systems
- Provide a nurturing and respectful approach to the personal care of all babies and children
- To be aware of, and take the responsibility for, all aspects of health, safety and security
Your qualifications and personal qualities:
- You must have a Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare and education in line with recognised qualifications
- You will be a committed individual with the ability to provide a hands on attitude and show a willingness to strive to excel in all you do
How to apply
Please email Jess Harman via firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with your CV and a covering letter.
Each Peach Childcare is committed to the safeguarding and child protection of all children. We expect all staff, students and volunteers to do the same. We aim to ensure that all people working with children are suitable to do so and we are therefore extremely vigilant when recruiting new staff to join our team. All references will be taken up.
We are waiting to hear from you!